Thursday, July 21, 2011

Happy 8th Birthday Logan!

 Logan turned 8 years old today. I can't believe how fast the days, months, and years pass by. I still remember him as a little baby, and toddler, and young child. Logan is such a cute boy. He is so smart, and talented. He is a great little helper around the house, and an even greater helper with his little sister Kia Ora. He is a great big brother, Kiki adores him so much. He has the most adorable face. I love to hug and kiss him; I hope this lasts for at least another 8 years. I feel so blessed to have him in my life. I love him so very much.

This morning I made pancakes and a fruit salad for breakfast after which we opened one of his presents.




 

Jon creeping up on Logan with his present.


 

Logan decided on pizza for his birthday dinner. I was a little skeptical since Logan hates cheese, but after confirming several times that it was exactly what he wanted, I went ahead a picked up pizza. Well... indeed he ate pizza with no complains, he simply scraped the cheese off before eating the slice.



 

Logan opening one of his presents from Mami and Papi.

 

After dinner we headed to the pool to tryout his new snorkel.

 

 


 

  

 






No comments: