Saturday, April 4, 2020

Quarantication week 3

Quarantication week 3- March 29- April 4

This year, Jon and I decided to do a timeline of the Book of Mormon to fill out as we were reading and studying it this year with the Come follow me program.
For Sunday school we took time to update it.


Pizza making is always a success!












More bathroom remodel!
As we were trying to install the new bathtub fixtures, Jon realized that they were not compatible so we had to cut a hole out of the wall in Kiki's room to access the pipe, and install the new fixture. 
That was a headache! lol!







I was looking for Jon and found him and Eden roasting marshmallows at 10 pm at night while everyone else was fast asleep. I could not believe my eyes!



Logan had a food art project due for school. 
I think he did a great job!






Little Spanky needed the Nebulizer this week.


Done and Done!
I just love it!







This week, the kids teachers started doing google meets once a week. 
They all get to see each other, chat, ask questions about the assignments and such.


Starting bathroom #2








And another cut in Keilani's room...


All this work has taken over much time and much space in the house!
Our TV/ workout room has been taken over by tools and supplies....


These boys are such a big help.


Julien and Logan decided to turn a log into a bench. 
They are so funny! I think it was probably an excuse to use the chainsaw.
They did a great job!





Staying cool in the pool!
And a dragonfly....


This weekend is General Conference weekend, one of my favorite weekends of the year where we get to listen to our prophet and other church leaders.
Their talks are always so uplifting and inspiring. It truly recharges your spirit!


I had a few crafts and activities for the kids to work on to keep them busy and quiet. 


This conference was extra special special and exciting for us because my mom was being mentioned in Elder Neil L. Andersen's talk. Elder Andersen served as a mission president in France where my family lived at the time and we had the opportunity to get to know them and spend some time with them. Needless to say the kids were very attentive during this talk.



Here is a link to Elder Andersen's talk.






No comments: