Saturday, April 11, 2020

Quarantication week 4

Quarantication week 4- April 5- 11
General Conference, Sunday session



Eden is such a sweet boy. He is so gentle with his little sister.
🥰🥰🥰


Our dear prophet asked us to participate in a worldwide fast for the cover 19 pandemic on Good Friday.


Julien and Logan decided to make their own Batorang.








Easter egg decorating! 🐣 



My sweet Keilani!



More bathroom remodel!
The littles were delighted to help! lol! 🛠 🧰 ⚒️ 🔨🔧🔩










this is a dirty job!


One of the things I love most about being quarantined is that there are fewer distractions, and my kids can play and have fun as friends again.



This week Jon spent time making cookies with the kids!
They loved that!




French Class with Mami!



Doughnuts!
🍩 🍩🍩







Pool Time!








Swim lessons with dad!



Zzzzzzz....
and sometimes you just need a nap! 😴 💤 💤 💤 


 little ladybug



It's past 9 and he is still fast asleep....  ⛺️ 


School!



Logan flying his drone!



covid 19 numbers are increasing....


Baseball!
⚾️  ⚾️ ⚾️




Jon came back with some Whataburger and Mc Donalds meals for the kids!
They were delighted!



The Spider-Man challenge!
A few of my friends posted themselves doing the Spider-Man challenge on facebook and decided to try it myself. I challenged a few others to do it with me!




No comments: