Saturday, April 25, 2020

Quarantication week 6

Quarantication week 6- April 19-25
Sundays are so special!
I love spending time as a family singing hymns and primary songs, studying come follow me...
We have been taking turns giving talks. I am grateful for the opportunity we each have the time to prepare and share talks and our testimonies to each other. 





Sunday Logan gave an excellent talk. 
In fact it was so good that Jon thought he used a conference talk as a reference. 


Eden was so happy to give his talk.
He is so sweet! 



Jon rescued this toad from our pool. 
He soon renamed him Bobba!



This week I made some cinnamon rolls and chocolate rolls. 
They were a huge hit!


My garden is looking good!
🌱πŸ₯’ πŸ… 🌢🌱 






Game night with the boys.
It was my first time playing Smallworld, and I won!


😍πŸ₯°πŸ˜΄















Pool Time!






⚒️πŸ§°πŸ”§⚙️πŸ”¨πŸ”©




Eden wanted to play with Jon's childhood toys.
He and Jon build a few weapons and spaceships.




This week I planned a dance party for the family!
We had a blast dancing away to 







 Basketball time with Logan!



Hear ye hear ye, here comes princess Keilani!


Since the quarantine we have been able to do family scripture study a lot more regularly. 




No comments: