Saturday, May 26, 2012

Mud Run




 A couple of friends and I participated in Houston's Original Mud Run. I had wanted to do one for a while and it will surely not be the last. It was by far one of the funnest races I have ever done.
The mud run was a 6 mile course and had over 30 obstacles.

Me before the race, excited to start!


Alena and I showing off our girl super strength power!


Jon and the kids were such good sports. They followed me as I raced to cheer me on and take picture under the scorching sun and horrendous heat.





Me in front of my last obstetrical!

The finish line was a pit of thick mud we had to crawl in which is why I look so hideously muddy in the picture below! I truly had the best time during the race it was a very fun, relaxed environment. I am happy to say that I successfully made it trough all the obstacles except for one, the incredibly difficult monkey ropes (monkey bars made out of rope).


No comments: