Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day!


I just love being a mom.  It is not a hard thing to say when you have the most wonderful children in the world. I am so blessed to have Julien, Logan, and Kia Ora (and Jon, although he is not my child I am still grateful for him) in my life. They are so sweet, kind, funny, smart, talented, and oh so darn cute. They make me proud to be their mom. I love them so so much. And as Logan would say I love them to infinity and beyond, or love everlasting love (he actually writes never lasting in his notes to Jon and I, but we know what he means.)

This day not only reminds me how lucky I am to be a mom, but it also reminds how lucky and blessed I am to have the most wonderful mother myself. She is the most selfless person I know, always putting others first, serving, and caring for anyone but herself. She has made so many sacrifices in her own life to help, serve, and tend for the needs of her family, and friends. I am grateful for all she has done for me and continuously does. She is always there for me, to encourage me, give me advice, and support me. I hope I can follow in her footsteps, and be more kind, loving, and charitable. I love her very much.


 My awesome family. 


Kiki very tired after a long day at church.


No comments: