Thursday, October 21, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

Yes, it is true; indeed I am a year older today. It is a shame that one cannot stay 25. But I am glad to say that I have had a wonderful life so far filled with great blessings. I had a wonderful, and happy childhood with parents who have been great examples to me with their selfless acts of love and kindness, as well as 5 amazing brothers, and sisters whom I love so dearly.
I have now been married for almost 10 years to an incredible husband , and have 3 beautiful lively children. I adore my little family and feel so blessed to have each them in my life.
I look forward to many more birthdays, laughs and memories with those whom I love most.

THE LOVES OF MY LIFE

Jon: my eternal companion

Julien: my first baby, the tenders of hearts

Logan: my second boo, full of laughs and life

Kia Ora: our newest arrival, the sweetest of all



No comments: