Monday, October 18, 2010

Awesomest Sister!

My sister Kim does marketing at work, and one of her clients is DAWN. Her clients often send her products and various samples for marketing purposes. She has gotten me several things for the baby such as toys, and cute little outfits. This afternoon I checked the mail, and was pleasantly surprised. Knowing that DAWN is by far my favorite dish soap ever, Kim sent me a full size DAWN bottle. I was so excited. It was so nice and thoughtful of her.

DAWN: Well I have now been without a dishwasher for almost 4 years, and if you know me at all, I can be a little of a clean freak; especially when it comes to cleaning the bathroom, and the kitchen. DAWN is the one product I have found that cleans my dishes the best (lifting grease, crusty food...), and leaves them nice and shinny too.


FREE STUFF + FAVORITE DISH PRODUCT = VERY HAPPY GIRL!

Thanks Kim you are awesome!

No comments: