Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Mami!


Today was my mom's birthday! I wanted to do something special for my mom since my dad was in France. Jon and I stopped by the French bakery and picked up some Patiseries. I really wanted to get a Religieuse for my mom since it is her favorite, but they did not have any. I had to settle for what ever they had. I also made some delicious strawberry, pineapple, kiwi, orange juice with my juicer.

I hope my mom knows how much I love and appreciate her. She is a remarkable person, with amazing qualities. I hope I can become as selfless, caring, loving, and charitable as her one day. She is a wonderful mother, who I look up too and admire. I am so grateful to be her daughter, and to have her in my life and the life of my family. She is a great example to me and my little family.

No comments: