Friday, July 2, 2010

Baby's room is finally done!


It took us a long time to get to this point, but I am happy to say that the baby's room is finally done. Some of you may not know this, but our third bedroom here at Wymount was used as a computer room/ lets put everything we don't know what to do with in here room. And often times we could not even set foot in the room it was so messy and cluttered. It took many many days for Jon and I to sort through it all, disassemble the computer desk, take things to storage, or DI.... I believe we started the process back in April! Then, the next challenge was getting everything that we needed for the baby. That too took a long time. But now that the nursery is done, we are very eagerly awaiting the arrival of our little girl.
Below are more shots of the nursery.

The shelf has all her diapering needs along with baby toys, and books. I found a cute little jewelery box at Michael for really cheap that I painted pink to match the bedding.

Some of my students offered me this cute little mobile during my baby shower. It is adorable. I love it so much. And yes, I especially love the fact that it is ballerinas.


Lastly, I found this cute little shelf with hooks at Roberts which I got for 50% off! I really wanted one so I could put her little baby blessing dress on it which my mom got for her. I framed a picture of our family along with a picture of me before one of my recitals. If you haven't noticed, I am really hoping for a little dancer, just like her mom.

No comments: