Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Midnight Cravings

Well, I must say I haven't had many cravings so far during this pregnancy. But when they do arise it is always during the middle of the night. Somehow, I wake up starving around 12:00 or 1:00 am needing food. Two weeks ago, it was a peanut butter jelly sandwich on Whole Wheat Great Harvest Bread. Luckily I always have a loaf of Great Harvest bread on hand. So Jon nicely got out of bed to make me my sandwich.
However, yesterday I was craving a fruit salad. Jon and I were up watching the Bachelorette (poor guy). So we got out of bed (midnight once again) and fixed up a mighty good fruit salad, all from fresh fruit, not canned or frozen. It had so much goodness in it, just thinking about it make me hungry. Mangos, pineapple, kiwis, oranges, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, bananas. Oh so good!
My fruit salad was accompanies with a slice of whole wheat Great Harvest toast of course.

No comments: