Sunday, May 10, 2020

Quarantication week 8

Quarantication week 8: May 3- 9

This week was fast and testimony so each of us took turns to bearing our testimonies to each other. It was so special to hear for all what we love and are grateful for.

I love that Julien plays for us each Sunday! He is so talented!




Testimonies!



Keilani's turn to bear her testimony!





🙏❤️🙏


Basketball time!
🏀🏀 🏀 





I am so impressed with how much effort Julien is putting in towards preparing for his mission. 
Every week he does daily scripture study, has French class with my mom 3 days per week, pre MTC French with BYU students 3 days per week, mission prep with our missionaries, and has mission prep in French with my parents and one of my brothers. I am so proud of him and his dedication to preparing himself!



Jon did a little science experiment with the littles!
They loved it!



Legos!
The kids love building and playing with legos. 
Even out teenagers 18 & 16 still like to build sets or create new things. 
They are so creative! I love that they still enjoy doing that!




Keilani just set herself up in Kiki's bed as Kia Ora was still asleep and started reading a book!
She is such a funny girl!


Little yard work!



This weeks' harvest!
🍅 🌶 🌱 



My beautiful garden


This week I painted and reorganized the entire laundry room!
It looks a lot cleaner and brighter.
Love the wall color, but not too keen on the clash of colors between the floor and the cabinets.


Taking some time to edit and upload my dance exercises to YouTube! 
Sweet little Keilani feel asleep on me as I was working.


Homework time!


Sometimes you got to keep things interesting!
Eden doing yoga while doing homework.


Homework Fort!



This week Eden's spelling words were all question words such as what, why, where, how....
He thought he would be funny by asking his teacher in his spelling word sentences:
"Why do we have homework?"
"Would you like to do my homework?"
"Should we have homework?"
lol!


Jon and I have been able to go on walks a few evenings a week!
Something we have never really been able to do until the quarantine!


This week I started Zoom classes with my dance students.
We watch a video on technique or different dance steps and talk about them. 
We also take time to watch our dance. 
It will so nice when we can finally get back into the studio.


Logan is such a nice big brother playing with his younger siblings.


Sleeping beauty


My running buddy!


🐰 🐰 🐰 
❤️


This weekend Jon and the boys went to my friend Pam's house to spray texture in her living room. 
The boys were happy to get out of the house, and I was happy they provided service!



Jon sporting the facemark I made him at work!


The boys have enjoyed working out!


Got some pretty great shots of Julien swimming the butterfly!



This week Jon and I wanted to do something fun for the kids, and thought they would love doing a movie marathon. Star Wars was the series of choice!
Each night we have watched an episode and made Star Wars treats to eat. It has been very fun!


Monday: Episode I, with Jar Jar Links


Tuesday: Episode II, with Yoda Soda, Obi Wan Kabob-ies, Light Saber pretzels


Wednesday: Episode III, with Vader Soda, Wookie Cookies, and Coruscant Croissants.


Thursday: Star Wars a New Hope, with Han & Cheese Sandwiches, Leah cream cheese buns, and New and Hopefully refreshing drink.

Thursday we got off track and watched ahead by mistake!


Friday: Solo, with light saber pretzels.


Saturday: Rogue One, with Fighter Jet crackers, Bantha Cocoa, and Padawan Pasta Salad.

The Bantha Cocoa was delicious!

Recipe goes as follows
Heat in pot at medium temperature following ingredients:

4 cups of which ever milk you choose (I used almond)
1 tsp vanilla
8 oz white chocolate chips
blue food coloring

Top with whip cream & Enjoy!


Watching all these Star Wars movies have had some affect around here!
Some kiddos in the house believe they are Jedis! lol!



















No comments: