Saturday, May 2, 2020

Quarantication week 7

Quarantication week 7- April 26- May 2

Sunday, Logan gave an excellent Sunday school lesson on service.
I was very impressed at how he was able to keep the littles so engaged!
He did a great job!


Homework has Keilani like ... 😴


Snuggle time with Logan!


Pool Time!
❤️🦄❤️















Best 4 o'clock snack, banana bread and slushies.


Yoga with mom!





Since the quarantine, Julien and I have be able to go on quite a few runs together. 
I am really appreciating this time we have together.


The boys have been playing a lot of basketball these days.
I love that they love to be outside and are so physical!




Eden loves his big brothers and wants to be just like them!
This makes me so happy because Julien and Logan are wonderful role models for him. 
Eden often joins Logan during his workouts and Logan happily helps him with his pursuit of a six pack! lol!




Went for 9 miles, ended up doing 13! First time running this far since my last 1/2 in June 2018. Last 3 miles were hard... but I kept my head up, pumped my arms, and pressed forward! So happy! ❤️
🏃🏼‍♀️ 🏃🏼‍♀️ 🏃🏼‍♀️ 


 Julien's graduation pictures!



My favorite workout buddy! 🏋️‍♀️ 


Kiki is a good little helper!


This girl is a trooper! 
On Saturday, Kiki and I went to the studio to record barre exercises for my YouTube channel for 5 classes. It was a long long day of demonstrating, performing, correcting with many takes making sure the videos were clear and mistakes free. I know Kiki was tired and her legs were hurting and yet she persevered. She did a great job!


This sweet boys reading his scriptures all on his own.



This week we also finished the boys bathroom!
I love the way it turned out! Also excited that it is finally done!







No comments: