Thursday, October 31, 2019

Happy Halloween!

Hope you enjoy our annual Halloween photoshoot as much as I did! I had a blast shooting the kids! And big thanks to mu friend Pam who snapped a few great family shots!



Keilani, my sweet and feisty little pirate. This cute little thing definitely has us all wrapped around her little finger. I cannot get enough hugs, kisses and snuggles from this sweet girl.



























































Our charming little pirate, Eden! This cute kid has such a pleasant personality. He is so full of joy, full of laughter, and full of fun. His smile is contagious. I just love him and love to be around him.























































Kia Ora, my gorgeous, disheveled, shipwrecked pirate. Kiki is such a beautiful girl inside and out. She is so sweet and gentle with her younger siblings, I love to hear her talk, interact with them. A real little mommy.







































Logan, the mighty fine, debonair, mysterious pirate! Love this kid of mine. He is so easy going and loves to have fun! He is such an amazing young men.





















































Julien, our handsome young Smee from Peter Pan. I love that he has a good sense of humor and does not take himself too seriously! He is awesome and so fun! I love him so very much!



































Captain Jon and his first mate!





























































The crew!




































































































































No comments: