Monday, October 7, 2019

General Conference Weekend


Kia Ora and I had the opportunity to go to the women's session on Saturday night. 
Loved the new Young Women's theme!


Every General Conference Sunday, I typically make a big brunch.
This year I made crepes with Nutella! 
It was a huge hit!



I braided the girls hair during conference. 
It actually kept them quiet for a long time!





Some of my favorite quotes from conference.
I love General Conference weekend, it is so clear and evident to me that God speaks to us through the mouths of the prophet and apostles. He is so aware of us, and our needs, and knows what we need to do in order to protect ourselves and our families from the adversary.






A few years ago we started the tradition of decorating for Halloween during conference weekend.
And this year was no exception... Eden had been looking forward to it all week. 





love it!


We ended the evening with handstands, cartwheels, and tricks competitions.


No comments: