Sunday, June 16, 2019

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to one of my favorite person!
I am so blessed to have him as my father. He has taught me so much and is an amazing example to who I hope to become one day. He is witty, smart, caring, full of love, compassion and wisdom. One thing you must know about him is that wherever he is in the world (yes world) he will know someone, or know someone in common with someone else. People are drawn to him because of his kind, and genuine character. His unforgettable and he too does not forget those he comes to know. I admire that about him. He truly is amazing. I love him so much and am grateful to have him in my life.



Happy Father's Day to the main man in my life, and the father of my children.
Jon is amazing.
He is such a hard worker and good provider. He is so smart and knowledgeable. 
I have loved all the time he has spent developing the boys whether it would be in scouting, household or car repairs, schooling... I am so grateful for all the sacrifices he makes for our family. 
We are blessed to have him in our lives.
I love him so very much!


For Father's Day we made Jon a book with pictures, memories, funny stories... 
I think he liked it!


No comments: