Monday, June 3, 2019

California part 1!!!!!



Day 1: Off we go to California!
This weekend my youngest brother Alex is getting married in Redlands, California.
We were all very excited for him and Sadie as well as excited to see everybody.



It had been a long time since Keilani had flown, it was fun to see her reaction as the plane took off.


LA bound!




I accidentally left my bag with passports and iPad at Avis...
I felt horrible! I tried calling for a long time and kept getting redirected so we just headed back to Avis and found my bag sitting in the same location untouched. I was so relieved.



Everybody fell asleep very fast!



Day 2: The living desert
It was so nice meet everyone for breakfast.
 I love my family so much and miss living so far away.
Today we planned to visit the Living Desert in Palm Springs with everybody.






Dance party!


The living desert is a cute little zoo in Palm Springs.





The kids got to feed the giraffes.











My dad's brother, uncle Thierry came from France for the wedding.
It was so nice of him to travel so far.
It was so great to see him and spend some time with him.






Uncle Nick and Emmeline



boys do like to make noise





The living desert had a little petting zoo.
The kids could brush, pet and feed goats.





I was proud of Eden to go pet the goat.
He is so afraid of any animal.
He was very brave and overcame his fear.




T, Maruia, and Teave


My beautiful sister in law Scarlet and Gabriel


My gorgeous sister Audrey and daughter Emmeline



beautiful Kate




Audrey and Raph



Scarlet and my mom












My awesome brother Raphael



Once we were done with our visit we headed out to lunch at IN N OUT!
SO GOOD!!!!







Snapping away.....



On our way home we stopped at Cabazon Dinosaurs in Palm Springs.
I had seen it featured before on one of Pee Wee Herman's movies.
They kids loved seeing the big dinosaurs.
It was a huge success!











Upon our return we celebrated Emmeline's first birthday with cake and a pool party!








The birthday girl!



cute little love birds, Alex and Sadie!








Eden and Kiki loved having some time with their Papi






Cousin snuggles



That night, Raphael planned a "bachelor party" for Alex at an escape room and then dinner.
The boys had a blast!



No comments: