Monday, May 6, 2019

Waterpolo state championship


I am so excited that these two got to have an amazing experience going to state with their team!
Jon and I were pretty disappointed that we were unable to go watch them. 
Kiki and I had studio pictures Saturday and could not miss it.


My champs!








That night the team went out to eat and checked into the hotel.


The moms and some of the girls from the waterpolo team decorated their doors.


Friday they spend the morning watching some of the other teams play.




The Buc's played one game Friday night. Logan got to play. 
The moms were so nice and made sure I got real time info and pictures while the boys were in the water. They said he played very well. Unfortunately they lost that first game.





Saturday morning, they had one final game which they won! 
They got 9th place in state which is amazing!
I was told they both played awesome.
Julien was very excited about scoring 2 goals for his team!






No comments: