Wednesday, May 8, 2019

early morning seminary


This semester I was called to be the early morning seminary teacher. 
It is by far the hardest thing I have ever done. 
It has however been a great blessing.
I love these youth! They truly are amazing!
They have been patient with me as I know I am definitely not the most qualified teacher and have many flaws and insecurities about my teaching in this big calling. 
I think being called has been more for my own growth and personal development much more than theirs. I have learned so much in doctrine, and church history, but mainly on how to study better. I have felt the Holy Ghost so strongly as I have tried to prepared these lessons.
It has strengthen my faith and testimony in Jesus Christ and in his gospel.

I tried to think of fun activities to do with them. 
We would share quotes and thoughts in our group chat.
I am amazed at the strength and wisdom of these youth!






No comments: