Sunday, May 12, 2019

Happy Mother's Day



Happy Mother's Day to the best woman I know!
My mother



Happy Mother's Day to the best woman I know!
My mother has always been a great example to me of love and selflessness.
She is always thinking of others and rarely thinks of herself,
 and is constantly serving those around her.



I just love these kids of mine!
They are so fun to be around.
They are all so different yet compliment and add to our family so well. 


This year multiple people came up to me about how impressed they were at how the boys were so supportive of each other. Julien and Logan are both on the swim team and waterpolo team together. 
It would be easy for them to get competitive and jealous of each other as they each have different skills and talents, but they don't, or don't express it, but rather they cheer and encourage each other on their achievements, goals, and times. I do love that about them! They truly are great young men.

Little Kiki is such a good little big sister. She is very nurturing to her younger siblings and all little children for that matter. She has the sweetest, kindest heart and is so helpful.

Eden is just a joy to have around. 
He loves to laugh and have fun! He likes to please others and make others happy, 
and he has the best smile!

Keilani is the sassy one! She's the baby and is spoiled by everyone. 
She definitely has everybody wrapped around her little finger! 
She is always singing songs, mostly "I am a child of God", and loves to hug and snuggle.
She is the cutest!








No comments: