Saturday, April 13, 2019

Waterpolo tournament!


This weekend we were able to go see Julien and Logan play waterpolo. 
It has been hard to go and watch them play because most of their games were either on Thursdays, or Saturdays which are some of my days at the studio. 
I was thrilled when I found out we would be able to go a show our support.






We had some pretty good photographers and videographers helping me capture Julien and Logan in action!






Logan scores!!!


Julien scores!!!


I just love these two big boys of mine!
I am so very proud of them. 
No, they are not perfect, but they are pretty amazing!
They work hard and get good grades at school, wake up each and every morning on their own at 5 am for early morning seminary (scripture study). Practice piano every day and play it beautifully. Julien works as lifeguards at the nearby Rec center while Logan often baby-sits and takes care of his younger siblings while I go to work. They are both very helpful at home helping out with house chores, and the littles. They are actively participating in all church activities. They are hard working, smart, kind, funny, welcoming, inclusive of others, thoughtful, super talented, and are wonderful examples to Kia Ora, Eden, and Keilani. I am a lucky mom! 







No comments: