Sunday, April 28, 2019

RIP


Tonight my computer officially died! ☠️ 💻 ☠️
A little somebody accidentally spilled water all over it! 🤯😱😭😭😭😭😭
I use my computer every single day. I blog, I like to edit the billion pictures I take of my kids, I cut music for dance, sometimes make family movies, I print lessons for church classes I teach......... i use it all the time for so many things. I am pretty upset about it. 😢😭
But I must say this, for the past few weeks I have had the very strong feeling that I needed to buy more storage to back up my computer to the cloud. I had over 60000 pictures 😬 and so much music and other various files. I had not backed it up in over 2 years. It took over 2 weeks for all my pictures and files get uploaded to the cloud. Loosing all these pictures of my children would have crushed me.


Yesterday one of my students messaged me asking for the cut of the song they would be performing to in June. It was the only song I had not emailed our studio’s audio and video guru. I sent it out to her reluctantly because I had not cleaned the cut. This, and me following through the impression of purchasing more cloud storage give a some peace to know that all our family pictures are safe somewhere on iCloud .... and I have a cut of the song in my email. 
Follow those promptings from the Holy Ghost, you will never regret it!
Now I just need to convince Jon to get me an early Mother’s Day present 💻🍎

No comments: