Saturday, February 16, 2019

Planting season here!



One of the things I love about south Texas is that we have more than 1 planting season! Logan, Kiki, Eden. Keilani, and I spent all Friday weeding and planting my garden! It was a lot of fun! I love to be in my little garden, it is my little piece of heaven.





Watermelon





washing our hands in the pool... good thing daddy is not here to see!





Beautiful parsley



Strawberries



My oregano is doing awesome!



Rosemary



I planted Tomatoes, Cherry tomatoes, Sweet banana peppers, JalapeƱos peppers, Habanero peppers



Mint, Cilantro, Alo Vera, Lavendar, Strawberries, Purple basil, and Thai basil



Thyme, Lemon thyme, Parsley, Sweet mint, Chives, Peppermint, Basil, Oregano, and Sage



Jon and Logan added a wind chime



All done! I have 23 different herb and vegetables! I love it!

No comments: