Saturday, February 16, 2019

Happy Valentines Day!




I love to do spoil my little family and let them know I love and care for them. Valentines day is the perfect time for me to do that!

I got the littles a valentines day outfit they could wear to school! They all looked so cute!




Valentines hair-do!!!















I made a special dinner and had treats and gifts for everyone. Yes! I was not fancy and used paper plates...  I still had to go to work that night and wanted to eliminate the amount of work Jon and the boys had to do to clean up dinner.



Jon sent me a nice bitmoji letting me know how much he loved me... lol!





















And was very thoughtful by giving me this frame which says "you are so beautiful to me". I thought it was pretty cute even tough I don't know what to do with this collage picture of myself.


















I had a hot tub hang out planned for Jon! We did not get to celebrate on Valentines day but did celebrate the next day! It was good to be able to relax and spend some time talking about things. We are so busy that we hardly ever get any time together.





























No comments: