Monday, August 6, 2018

We're going home!


Saturday we started our long trek home! I was not looking forward to another long drive back to Lake Jackson, but could not wait to get back home and seeing Jon! Once the car was packed, I headed up to BYU to pick up Julien and Logan from EFY. We fueled up, picked up breakfast and hit to road!


Oh how I will miss beautiful Utah!


We stopped in Albuquerque for the night.

Today is Julien's 16th birthday!
I can hardly believe how fast time has gone!
Julien is an amazing young man with so many wonderful qualities!
He has the biggest heart, is smart, helpful, super talented (He played the piano beautifully) and he loves to have fun!


How to decompress after a long drive????





The next morning we were up early determined to drive straight home no matter what!




It was long and hard and tiring!
2 days, over 25 hours in the car, 2440 km....
I'm exhausted!






No comments: