Monday, August 13, 2018

Ward's Hands

This month I worked on a project I have been wanted to do for a long time. It is still not complete but well advanced.

I laminated this quote on the glass of a frame in which I will put a black and white  picture of our family holding hands. 

The Ward’s
HAND IN HAND
happy hands clean hands
serving hands joyful hands
thrifty hands kind hands
warm hands loving hands
sharing hands giving hands
gentle hands helping hands
willing hands healthy hands
caring hands uplifting hands
working hands strong hands
teaching hands friendly hands
peaceful hands special hands
Truthful hands Charitable hands
spiritual hands pure hands
grateful hands prayerful hands

In a separate frame I added a collage of pictures representing some of these qualities.






No comments: