Monday, August 6, 2018

Family photos!



My good friend Joe took did a little photoshoot session for us! It was the first time in many many years we were all together. I am so grateful for him doing this for us, as the family is expanding, it will be a lot harder to be able to gather all together again. It was a memory I will cherish forever!



My mom and dad and all of their children



Papi & Mami and all their grandkids



The siblings



My mom & dad



Jon and I



Jon, Me, Julien, Logan, Kia Ora, Eden, and Keilani



Audrey & Joey



Audrey, Joey, Kate, and Emmeline



Kim & Nick



Kimberley, Nick, Sophie, and Levi



Thiefaine & Maruia



Thiefaine, Maruia & Teave



Raphael, Scarlet, Gabrielle, and Benjamin














I forgot to ask for individual shots of Alex!
He is the lonely heart right now... <3 p="">
Beautiful candid shots
































No comments: