Sunday, June 7, 2015

Little Ballerina


I had the opportunity to start teaching dance classes at our compound this year. Several moms had approached me about starting classes for their kids and I could not wait to get something going for  Kia Ora and me. "My little studio" boomed. I taught 6 hours a week (teaching ballet, jazz/ contemporary, hip hop, and a dance class for ladies, to about 45 students) which is pretty good for our  little compound.
Next year I committed to teach 9 classes and several people from other compounds have planned to join! I am so excited about this growth! It is great to be able to share my passion with others, and see my students improve and enjoy dancing.
Below are pictures of Kiki's dance class. I loved being able to spend some time together, creating memories, and sharing something that we both enjoy together.










No comments: