Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day



To my Dear Husband

I feel so blessed to be married to such an amazing husband. He is so dedicated to taking care of us and making sure all of our needs are met. He is brilliantly smart, a very hard worker, and loving husband and father. I could spend hours watching him play soccer, swim, snuggle, build legos, fish ... with the kids. Life is good! 
Babe thanks for being a great dad to our three beautiful children. I love you more than you know and am so happy to be sealed to you for time and all eternity.

  Julien and Jon


 Jon and Logan


Kia Ora and Jon

To my Dearest Dad

My father truly is the greatest father and person in the world. Never once in my life have I thought otherwise. He is so loving, caring, charitable, and genuine. He is kind, soft spoken, and never has anything bad or negative to say about anyone. He is smart, and very knowledgeable about life, the gospel, anything and everything.  Everyone who meet him just automatically feel drawn to him because of all those qualities. He is a great example of who I want to be. He is a wonder grandfather to my children and a great example to them also. I love him so much and am grateful to have him in my and my family's life.

No comments: