Sunday, July 5, 2020

PE Virtual Recital



Virtual Recital week is here!
First part anyway....
Due to Covid 19 our studio decided not to do a traditional recital but record all the dances, make a DVD and have a showing party later on.

On Thursday I was able to record my ballet I class 6-7 year olds as well as my ballet II class. 
The girls did great under the circumstances since we had not been back into the classroom more than 3 weeks prior to taping. I was very proud of them. 
It was helpful to be able to do several takes as well. Our videographer Donald always does a great job on all of our videos and advertisement trailers.





Saturday was Kiki's designated taping day!
Her day was fully booked. 

We always have fun getting ready with hair and makeup!




Hip Hop






Miss Anya


Miss Ally & Miss Anya


Tap








Quintet- Specialty ballet number








Ballet!





love this shot of Kiki




My ballet III class!
I love these ballerinas of mine!


Jazz!







It was a long day but always so fun to be around my little dancers!
The competition team will be recorded later which I am grateful for because their dances are a lot more challenging and need a lot more cleaning!



































No comments: