Sunday, July 5, 2020

Quarantication week 17

Quarantication week 17: June 29- July 4

My mom and dad are on their way to France!
They are hoping to get to Congo soon to join all their missionaries!



And this is how some like to start their mornings! 😂



"Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam" is always a favorite of ours!










The kids love banana bread!
I think we must make it every week almost!




Temple prep class


Swimming time each and every day was always 🏊 🌞

















This week my friend Cherie came over to do everyone's hair. 
While I was busy Julien asked Cherie to buzz his head for the fun of it. She was hesitant knowing that would not be too happy about it but did it anyways as she knows me well enough I would be able to take a joke. Still 2 weeks before he is suppose to report to the MTC.... 🙀🙀🙀


Bunny time! 🐰




















Loving her babies!


Watching a child play is one of my favorite things...😍


Cute Keilani before bed wanted to see the moon! 
I just love her sweet spirit! 😍


Homework time has a few more distractions 😄🐰🐰
Two to be precise!



From Covid 19, economic drop, business closing down, loss of jobs, protests, riots, civil unrest, political warfare and now a Saharan dust storm....
what is this world coming to.....😱😰💥



4th of July BBQ/Pool Party!
The Meservy's joined us on Saturday for some fun celebrating the 4th of July.








































No comments: