Sunday, June 14, 2020

Quarantication week 14

Quarantication week 14: June 7-13

We had testimony meeting this week for our Sunday service. 
Eden was so adamant to go first. 
He then shouted "Mom does too much work. She works very hard, and we need to help her more."
He was so sweet. I felt touched that he thought of me and wanted to lighten my load. 
He has such a tender heart and is thoughtful of others needs and feelings. 
Julien and Logan also bore their testimonies. We each take turns.  I got all emotional because of the spirit I felt as they spoke. I am so proud of my boys. They are wonderful young men. My greatest joy in life is to raise children who love God, love their Savior, and become good charitable people. It touched me to hear and feel the spirit so strong coming out of their mouth. 


Having some fun with photo app turning us into cartoon characters. 
I thought it was pretty well done.






















Dance class!
Next week is our last week in the studio. 
We had planned to go until August, but since covid cases are increasing daily,
 my boss decided to end it early.


Love that they are finally becoming self dedicated to stretch on their own before class.


This weeks harvest!


Snuggle time with this cutie!



She wanted puppy makeup today.
Skye from Paw Patrol!


Pool Time!
















Why do I still blog?
It seems that not as many people blog anymore.
Honestly, I do it for my children. 
I want them to be able to get back to it as they are older and remember all we did as a family.
Show their children what their life was like. 
It is time consuming but I know it is important for my posterity to record our history.



Since summer break has started we have been a lot more relaxed around here. 
Kids have enjoyed playing more video games. 
Too much at times!lol!


Mommy Keilani 



This weekend we were able to go to my friend Nicole's daughter wedding reception.
It was good to see friends after so many months of not seeing any friends.




I was surprised Eden was not afraid of the dog there, he even played with him.
Eden has been petrified of dogs and any animal for that matter since he was very young. 
I know he likes animals and has wanted to be around them, but has not been able to due to his fears. 
I am proud he is finding the courage to conquer his fear.



Jon got bit by a dog  twice during his jog this week. 
That is literally one of my worse fears. 
Any time I see a dog I just halt my run and walk until they are nowhere in sight. 



Scripture study


Kiki and Eden practicing target shooting!



This week Logan is ready to get back to work!
He has made a flyer and is hoping to start teaching swimming lessons again this year.
He also started lifeguarding again.
He was happy to get back to work.



Pokemon!


Hot cocoa with my cutie


Part of Julien's workout drill!


Eden asked Jon if he could join him on one of his runs this week. 
I am so impressed. It is hot and humid here in Texas and he kept with Jon for 2 miles!



After that all the kids wanted to join him on his evening run!




No comments: