Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Cruising with the family- day 3


Day 3: Cozumel, Mexico


Today we booked a dolphin encounter tour. 
We were all so excited to play and swim with dolphins, except for Eden.... who is afraid of everything...

Fueling up before our fun filled day!






Our ship!


The 3 Amigos


The dolphin encounter was fun! 
Eden did not want to come in the water. He waited for us on the bench...
Keilani joined us for a little while and got afraid as the dolphins approached. 
But I think they enjoyed watching them swimming around though.








So....
We did not buy any pictures because they were over $ 100 per person.
It would have cost us $600 to get all the pictures for our family. Or we could have paid 50 dollars per picture which was not any cheaper... Jon did managed to snap pictures with his phone of their iPad which I feel terrible about ,but we had already spent over 700 dollars for our family to go to this excursion and the 2 little kids didn't even participate. I felt like it over grossly overpriced and they were not nice or willing to cut us any deals. Had I known I would have stayed back and taken my own pictures with my Nikon! 
It was a beautiful experience to have with these magnificent creatures non the less. 






After our encounter we had some time before heading back to the boat and decided to go shopping!
I got a beautiful mask and chips and salsa serving platter. 


Eden talked Jon into getting him an Iron Man luchador mask.



 




Cozumel is definitely touristy!
It is brightly colored and beautiful! 















As we were in line waiting to go back through customs to get back on the boat we noticed that we had lost Keilani's card. I was in a panic because I know it would have not been easy to get her back onto the boat without it, and our ship was getting ready to leave port soon. We all said a little prayer after which Logan and I rushed out to retrace back our steps. Logan was back in no time with the key in his hands. Such a blessing! I know God guided Logan to find it. His hands is in all!


Snack time!


Taking it easy!




Giraffe or Dinosaur....?
Either way we thought it was pretty cool!


That night we watched one of the shows as a family!







No comments: