Sunday, October 28, 2018

Tremaine



First dance convention for this girl!
She was all sorts of excited this morning to be joining our dance company to Tremaine.
She was a little overwhelmed when we first got there, but pushed though her fears and hesitations and got on the dance floor. She tried her very best, and I could not be more proud of her!



The teachers minus Anya 


Little stretching before class!


 

Kia Ora loved jazz class


Kiki and Harper were in the Junior section.



Ballet!




I got us a room so we could relax in our room between classes and the competition portion and have a  place to spend the night since the award ceremony was supposed to be ending very late.



Kiki and Harper got tired so Elon took them up to her room while I watched Senior perform my dance.


The girls did amazing!
I am so proud of them.



I hope it was the goldfish she ate or the orange juice.....
This poor girl threw up all night and into the morning (like every 30 min to 1 hour).
Not the best way to end an awesome dance weekend. And here I thought I was going to get the best sleep of my life, nice comfortable hotel bed, black out curtains, sleeping in past 6:30 am, not kids kicking me in the face while sleeping... my bad....

No comments: