Sunday, December 2, 2012

Tri-Ward Nativity Exhibit!


 Our tri-ward area put together a beautiful Nativity exhibit for the community. There were over 150 different nativities set up, with beautiful Christmas music, movies of the Savior's birth, activities for young children, treats, and a photo station! The whole thing was awesome and I can't wait to help out again next year.

Kia Ora helping me make cookies for the exhibit. And TASTE them of course!




The boys helping make a beautiful nativity puzzle.


 Walking through all the beautiful nativities!


 Getting all dressed up for the pictures!
 




I love Jon's beard, he kind of looks like Moses!

 

I love Julien's face in this picture. He was being such a good sport! 
It is not always easy to do when you are pre-teen and you are too cool for things!


 Kiki and me

 

Kiki and Jon working on nativity finger puppets!






No comments: