Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas photoshoot!


Here are some of the pictures we took for our Christmas cards which will hopefully be sent before January 31st!!! LOL! Sending cards is definitely not my forte!

I tried to create a back drop and do some pictures at home and some turned out ok! I just really like the outdoor shots a lot more.




 




In front of the Civil Center, down town Lake Jackson!



 Under the mistletoe!
This picture is probably my favorite! I especially love Julien and Kiki's faces!



 


Jon and I

 


 Here are a few pictures I snapped of Julien, Logan, and Kia Ora talking to each other in between the shoot!



 Merry Christmas from my cuties!

 



 


We needed a little break from picture taking and from the heat mostly, it was 81 degrees. The library seemed like a nice place.


 Jon and I wanted to reward the kids for behaving so well during the shoot, so we headed to the Wurst House, and had some mighty good German food.


 

 Right next door to the Wurst House was this very cool looking soon to open pub. I just had to give it another try and do some family shots there since it was such a cool location.  
And I am quite happy with the results!





Squint! 
It was so so HOT for December!


 

No comments: