Thursday, June 18, 2009

"Toulouse, France- Chinese Mandarin!"


Yesterday, my brother Thiefaine got his mission call. As I pulled up to my parent's house, T blurts out "Toulouse, France- Chinese Mandarin." At first, I was kind of confused and thought to myself "well you have to choose, you can't have both." Once I got in the house and read the letter, I realized that he was right indeed; Thiefaine was called to the Toulouse, France mission. And believe it or not, the language he will be learning at the MTC is Chinese Mandarin. WOW! What a mix! But T is already fluent in French, so this gives him an excuse to learn another language.
We are all so proud and excited for him. He is going to do great. And the mission field will be somewhat of a familliar territory, with plenty of friends and family close by.

No comments: