Monday, November 9, 2020

Don’t text and run


Don’t text and run πŸƒπŸΌ‍♀️ 

These past few weeks have been a little busy here! Jon has been out of town for a few weeks now and I started a yoga certification program (which is amazing!) on top of all the running around of our day to day life: household chores, school, homework, teaching, and be my kids taxi service πŸ˜‰... Luckily Logan is an amazing teenager who is so helpful! I could not do it all without him. 
In effort to multi task/ and cram as much I as can in as little amount of time as possible, I decided to go on a quick jog before my phone call with Julien. As I was texting him to let him know I tripped and fell pretty hard on my leg and hand. 
Running as fast I do it could have been a lot worse, but it must have looked pretty funny as I saw my feet go past my head nearly touching the pavement in front of me. πŸ˜† (On a brighter note I didn’t think my back could bend that far anymore) 
Determined to get my run in before my phone call, I picked myself up and finished my last 3.5 miles. And I rocked it! ❤️πŸ’¨ πŸƒπŸΌ‍♀️ 🀜





 

No comments: