Sunday, August 4, 2019

18 years already


How can this be... my first born turned 18 today.
#amireallythatold
It almost feels surreal! It feels like life just flashed before my eyes, I still remember welcoming Julien into the world not so long ago, and now he is an amazing young men who will leave my home in a few short months.
Julien is so special. I love him so very much. I am one lucky mom!
Julien is a wonderful young men. He is so very talented! One of the things I love most is listen to him play the piano. He plays everyday for at least 30 minutes and if time allows for 1 hour or 2. It is awesome! I love the sound of piano in my home... I am grateful for him filling my home with beautiful music everyday.
Julien has a very big heart. He is caring, and is sensitive to others feelings.
Julien is a great friend and has always made an effort to make people feel welcome and included.
I love that about him. Julien is such a big help around the house.
He often cleans up the kitchen for me after dinner without even me asking,
and he is always willing to help wherever he is needed without complaint.
 Julien is fun and easy going.
He also is a great big brother. I love the relationship he has with his siblings.
 He is so playful with them. Little children are drawn to him because he is so fun and playful.
 I am so proud of the fine young men he is becoming,  he is one amazing individual!
I hope you have a wonderful birthday Julien!
We love you!



































No comments: