Sunday, March 17, 2019

spring break!

This week was the kids spring break, we tried to relax a little and have a little fun too!

 

Baskin Robbin's outing! Yummy!
Who does not love ice cream! 

Kiki and Eden really wanted to make Jello!
They were so excited!



But when it came down to eating it, Eden was not convinced!! lol!


I love playing boardgames and so does Logan and the little kids. We often have to convince Julien.
We played a long game of Monopoly where Logan dominated! 



Logan, Kiki, Eden, Keilani and I met my friend Pam for lunch at Chik Fil A.
The littles loved playing in the play area!


On Friday my friend Melika invited us to her house for a crawfish boil!
Keilani made a new friend. lol! She just loves puppies!



Melika had a surprise at the end of the night!
I love that Jon is easy going, likes to have fun.
He is cute!




No comments: