Sunday, October 23, 2016

Dow recognition dinner and dance!



This past weekend the family headed to Bahrain for a Dow recognition dinner and dance which happened to be on my birthday!!! I joked to everyone that Dow threw a party in the honor of my birthday! lol! It was a lot of fun!

First up heading out to the mall to get bahrain sim cards recharged.





All snuggled in and ready for bed!



The next day we were able to go to church! It was great to be able to attend church and worship openly!



Later Friday evening Jon, Julien and I headed to the dinner in the grand ballroom while Logan stayed with Kiki and Eden in the children's area where Dow had prepared food, games and babysitters for the children.















Yes, my eyes are closed, but it is a great picture of our good friends Kristy and Kevin Traynor!



my babe and I



Kristy, Midhun, and I
Midhun is one of our drivers and one of my good friends. Kristy and I had a fun time teasing him by requesting a picture with him. lol!

No comments: