Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving


This year Thanksgiving dinner was not too elaborate. Tomorrow however we have a bigger Thanksgiving style potluck lunch tomorrow with our Friday friends. But today was rather simple. It did not bother me as much as I thought it would because the important part is that we were together as a family, enjoying our time together and reflecting on things that we are most grateful for. 
I love my family so very much, they are definitely what I am most grateful for my life. I cannot deny the gratitude I feel at this time also for Heavenly Father and all that he has blessed me with and continue to bless me with. For this beautiful earth and the beautiful people and cultures that we live in it. The past few years that we have lived here in Saudi, we have been able to travel and visit so many amazing places and experience many different cultures which all testified to me that God loves us though seeing all of God's beautiful creations for us to enjoy.  I am also grateful for Jesus Christ, for his love for me, his example, teachings and his sacrifice. 
I am truly blessed!






No comments: