Saturday, August 1, 2015

Tim Half


Tim Half is one of my favorite runs! I love to do this race, and I especially love to race it with Julien!
It makes me so happy to bond with him in this way. Although we don't run together because he is  way faster than me, it is an interest we have in common and I love how we push and motivate each other to do better.  










I think we both got pretty great time! Julien rocked it!



I'm so glad Jon and the kids came to support Julien and I.
It is nice to know that someone is waiting for you and cheering for you at the finish line!




My good friend Kendra stopped by to say hi!
She is awesome!


Tired legs!


No mater how much I train, doing a half is always hard; especially those last 3-4 miles. 
But pushing through difficulties and achieving something you have been working towards is always so rewarding which is why I love it so much!






Julien got first place in his age division.
He did awesome! I am so very proud of him!










No comments: