Monday, July 6, 2015

Temple square and Discovery Center



One of my absolute places in the world is Temple Square.
I love visiting it! I love the peace that is felt while walking though the temple grounds. 
It is a tradition in our family to go to Temple Square at least once while visiting Salt Lake.


I love to see the temple.
I’m going there someday
To feel the Holy Spirit,
To listen and to pray.
For the temple is a house of God,
A place of love and beauty.
I’ll prepare myself while I am young;
This is my sacred duty.

 I love to see the temple.
I’ll go inside someday.
I’ll cov’nant with my Father;
I’ll promise to obey.
For the temple is a holy place
Where we are sealed together.
As a child of God, I’ve learned this truth:
A fam’ly is forever.








The Tabernacle 


The visitor center











After our visit we met my dad for lunch at the church office building after which he showed us around the discovery center. I just love that my dad is so passionate about family history. 
This is a very neat place!











This was such a wonderful day!
My dad is amazing and I just love that he took time to spend with us teaching us more about genealogy. 


No comments: