Thursday, April 18, 2013

My little dancer!


Kiki just loves to dance, but as she has gotten older she has become more and more interested in learning different steps, and always asking me if I'm going to my dance class, wanting to tag along, asking me if I liked it. And well... I'm loving every second of it of course!

The funnest part about these videos is watching her watch herself as she calls out each and every step she does. She is too cute!




I wanted to sign her up for a dance class this past year, but between my teaching schedule, swim team, soccer, scouts... it seemed impossible to squeeze it in. So as soon as summer enrollment opened for a ballet class for Kiki I did not hesitate to sign her up and headed straight to the store to get her her very first pair of pink tights, leotard, and soon to come ballet shoes. She was so happy about it that she pranced around the house, showing off her arabesques, and passes, tendus....

 

No comments: