Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Mother's day!


This mother's day was bitter sweet since I got to spend it with my mom, the most amazing mother of all, but Jon was not there to celebrate with us since he was in Texas. I did however get spoiled.  I got several cards from the kids and my parents, a cookbook written by Logan's 2nd grade class, a gift card, and a delicious Edible Arrangement from my cute husband.



 



My mom had prepared an amazing dinner,  pineapple coconut mahi-mahi, with artichokes, and potatoes, with surprise sorbets for desert that were served in real fruit shells. It was so good.

 


The best part of the day was talking to Thiefaine, and Raphael who are on their mission in Toulouse, France, and Montreal, Canada. T got to skype. It was fun to see him face to face. They are both doing very well and are amazing missionaries. I feel so blessed to have them in my life, they are such good examples to my little family.  I am very eager for them to come home.





No comments: