Thursday, March 10, 2011

Audrey and Joey's Wedding

Audrey finally got her wedding pictures. They turned out beautiful! I thought I'd share a couple (few compared to the thousand the photographer sent.) Audrey and Joey got married the 30th of December 2010.

Getting ready.




 






Audrey and Joey
 

Audrey and Joey's first look.




Our beautiful bride Audrey.


 


The handsome groom.





Bridesmaids

 



Family pictures.















 











  



 

 


The boys, our cute little ushers







The ceremony.


 



The party.
 










































And here I am tearing up the dance floor. LOL





Family photos.







Cake.









Audrey and Joey were so sweet in sharing their special day with us by getting us our very own cake. That very day, Jon and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary. It was by far the best anniversary celebration.
 


Calculating my move...

...and the kill!

 

Of to the honeymoon.




Here are a few details of the room and Audrey's accessories. Everything was so beautifully done.











 I made this pillow for Audrey and Joey's rings.  It is made out of my mom's wedding dress. I thought it turned out pretty good.









 


 











No comments: