Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Julien 9th Birthday celebration


Julien turned 9 today. I can't believe how fast the years have gone by. I can still remember bringing him home from the hospital, or his first day in kindergarten. And now he is a big 9 year old.
Julien is one of the sweetest, caring, loving persons I know. He will do whatever to make one feel happy and loved. He truly is a great boy and I am so grateful to have him be a part of our family. He has a pretty charming face too, with an adorable smile. I loved taking his 9 year old pictures.

I wanted to do something so fun and special for Julien's birthday. I had planned Ninja says games, Ninja obstacle courses, dodge the water bombs, and so much more. About one hour before the party, it started pouring rain. I could not believe. I did not know what to do since all of the birthday games where outdoor games.

Jon suggested to do a movie party instead with a ninja theme. I thought I was a pretty cleaver idea since Julien really wanted to have his birthday that day, his friends were already on their way, and the decorations and cake were done. The kids watched "Kung Fu Pandaa" and ate popcorn.

After the movie we ate ice cream cake, and then opened presents. Julien wanted a ninja themed birthday party so I had made special ninja birthday invitations. Audrey and I also decorated his birthday cake like a ninja mask.


Alex gave his Julien his old fishing pole. Julien loved it. He had been asking to go fishing for a long time. It was a very thoughtful present.

My parents got Julien a Zhu Zhu pet. He had been waiting for it for a long time now. He was so excited.



Julien and Yama

Jon and I got Julien Spy Gear. Julien and Logan love to play spies. Now that they both have their spy gear they are all equipped to sneak and spy on us.



Julien had a good birthday, and was spoiled with a lot of nice cards and gifts from his friends and family.

No comments: